Akatsuki Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Roots

this is akatsuki roots please enjoy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside the Village

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizuna

Shizuna

Outside the Village Empty
PostSubject: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Genki up in a thick tree keeping dry from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:52 pm

-standing on a roof as i stare up at the sky in the rain- ......
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:22 pm

*a hooded figure jumps over the the village gates and into the village*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:23 pm

-appears by pein- u needed me?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:24 pm

ahhh sasuke yes i need u to track someone down and bring me their head i tagged them earlier...heh actually u might not have to look that hard.....now go
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:26 pm

(of coarse you want me dead when you can use me as a great ali of yours >_<) *runs twards the village ware abouts then i cut my arm making blood sword solidize*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:30 pm

-jumps off the building and lands infront of her as i turn and take my sword out- there u r
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:32 pm

get out of my way *hood over face*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:33 pm

sorry no can do -holds my sword infront of me at her-
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:34 pm

then you will fall *slams sword in ground causing a barier around me that way you cant get closer*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:37 pm

heh....chidori stream! -electricity fills the air radiating from my body heading at her fast-
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:38 pm

*you bounce back and i laugh* it wont work now Phases of the 7 Moons
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:39 pm

-jumps up and makes 5 clones as we all use fireball jutsu-
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:43 pm

*doesnt hit me* first moon the silver moon *a spike appears out the ground cracks*
Back to top Go down
Shizuna

Shizuna

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Genki watches intently then jumps down "Akatsuki..." Glaring at Pein and Sasuke
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:46 pm

-opens my eyes as the eternal mangekyou is looking her straight in the eye and she appears in a black and white world where no one is around-
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:48 pm

*closes eyes quick* nice try *silver liquid drips and a silver wolf forms*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:50 pm

-runs at it fast as i run through it with chidori in my hands and when i get to her i take my sword out and stab her in the shoulder missing any vital organs running chidori through the blade making her numb-
Back to top Go down
Shizuna

Shizuna

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Genki's right hand is covered in chakra moving quickl and rushes toward Sasuke and punches him witht the chakra covered hand if on impact he body part will get internal damage and the tenketsu of the area will be damaged
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:51 pm

*he bounces back* the sword has been placed you can not hit me till one my blood runs out which hardly happens or two my chakra is depleted
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:01 pm

-forces a wave of gravity on them as the girls can barely move- heh childs play
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:02 pm

*hits the ground and bursts into blood and appears next to u and a wire around your throat* spill it why do you want me dead im doing your work for you im destroying the villages
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:04 pm

we're not destroying innoccent villages now move the wire or ill be forced to kill u
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:04 pm

*wires wrap around your neck too* dont screw with me...
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:07 pm

heh -snaps fingers as a similar yet fat body grabs her and starts to drain her chakra-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Village   Outside the Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside the Village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next