Akatsuki Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Roots

this is akatsuki roots please enjoy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extracting The Ten Tails

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Admin
Pein

Extracting The Ten Tails Empty
PostSubject: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:05 pm

-walks in with nakudo in front of me- come on. its time -a giant statue is in the room-
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:11 pm

*appears* "dang that was quick
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:11 pm

umm can we do this another day?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:12 pm

oh? u got plans?
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:12 pm

walks in not waring uniform but a riped up version of it (avi) "so which tail are we getting daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:13 pm

(well im going to sleep so let's go with nakudo's idea for now) "well im tired...."
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 pm

well megami were gonna get the ten tailed wolf tomarrow...so lets leave him there -walks back to the cell and puts nakudo in it- see you tomarrow -walks down the hall with megami forgetting to put up the barrier-
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:17 pm

pokes dad "um barier..."
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 pm

*yawns*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:19 pm

hmmm oh thank u -rubs her head and turns around looking at the cell as i walk back towards it-
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 pm

"yep" smiles and takes a piece of paper and folds it making an origami
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm

-puts the barrier up and walks back to me,megami,and konans room- (biggest room in the base for akatsuki members) hehe get some sleep megami tomarrows a big day
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm

"ok" (night)
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:24 pm

goodnight my little girl you make me proud -rubs her head- (night)
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:14 pm

*meditates thinking of a way to break out*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:37 am

-smiles as i see megami fall asleep and walks over to my bed where konan's already asleep and joins her in the bed putting my arms around her and falling asleep-
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:29 am

wakes up silently and walks over to nakudo's cell and laughs at him "your ganna die! daddy and mommy wants your tailed demon and the way they want it is to referal your death"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:50 am

-walks over to megami- heh torturing the guy? ur just like ur father -smiles showing my sharp teeth-
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Bakuro yawns, walking back in. "oi shut up naruto......."
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:07 pm

turns around "huh?...shush daddy ganna catch me i snook out my room to tease the prisoner"
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:12 pm

"trust me he already knows......."
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:13 pm

"how i was quite about it"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:14 pm

-another of my bodies bends down from the ceiling- because if u forget i have six bodies. but im ok with u still being up but ur still growing u need rest megami.
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:16 pm

"he's right in front of you"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:19 pm

ur an idiot bakuro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extracting The Ten Tails
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Roots :: Akatsuki Hideout :: Akatsuki Ritual Chamber-
Jump to: