Akatsuki Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Roots

this is akatsuki roots please enjoy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underground Tunnels

Go down 
+2
Bakuro Naiya
Pein
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Admin
Pein

Underground Tunnels Empty
PostSubject: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:48 pm

-walks through a long way of hundreds of underground tunnels and stops at a room as i slam the door open and walk inside it-
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:02 pm

-sits on the bed inside the room as i lay down and look at the ceiling- ......
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Bakuro appears in the room, carrying nazuna over his shoulder. "i captured the kage, douche"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:07 pm

good -picks her up by the back of the jacket- oh and -puts hand out as hes pushed into the wall hard- ur the douche ....heh so ur the five tailed? u look pethetic -gives her back- shes ur responsibility
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:10 pm

Bakuro turns into rubble and appears ext to pein, taking nazuna back. "so we're not extracting the bijuu?"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:11 pm

not yet. shes ur responsibility....now go
Back to top Go down
Nazuna

Nazuna

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:12 pm

-tears fall as i stay quiet-
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:13 pm

*sighs and disappears*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:14 pm

-sits back down on my bed as i lay down looking at the ceiling- ........
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:23 pm

-closes my eyes and falls asleep making the gravity in the room 10 times stronger not effecting me-
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:32 pm

zzzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzzzzzz......
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:33 am

*appears in the room* "Sir Poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:35 am

-wakes up and falls off the bed- ughhh what the fuck is it?! u should know by now not to wake me up before hand
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:41 am

"sorry sir i want to report that the jinchuriki has been moved to a location where she will not escape"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:44 am

good job bakuro.
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:06 am

*vanishes*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:18 am

-lays back down on my bed and yawns as i fall asleep-
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:53 pm

-wakes up and sits there in my room with my door shut- .......
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:10 pm

*appears in peins room* dont destroy my village anymore got it and ill agree
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 pm

u know the deals still on cause light attacked not me...and hes not in my organization...and ill call sasuke back...besides hes looking for something said to be there...some scroll...
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:20 pm

*walks in*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:21 pm

-looks to the corner of my eye- hello konan
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:21 pm

hello pein
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:23 pm

*sits in the corner*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:36 pm

-appears with the rouge ninja girl- hey jinchuriki i got a gift for u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underground Tunnels   Underground Tunnels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underground Tunnels
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next