Akatsuki Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Roots

this is akatsuki roots please enjoy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extracting The Ten Tails

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:20 pm

"shutup naruto or i'll put you in a sand coffin so fast, your head will turn 360"
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:22 pm

"...yes daddy but im not tired" shocked that you were right there and i forgot about the other bodies
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:22 pm

-holds hands out and both naruto and bakuro fly into my arms clothes lining both of them- idiots the both of u.
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:24 pm

"oh shut up, mr. magnetic"
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:26 pm

giggles "i love that bodies ability it funny i wish i could master how to make my own"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:27 pm

be quiet baka-jumps down infront of megami- so why are u up so late?
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:28 pm

"I shall not be silenced!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto

Naruto

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:28 pm

-in 3 second he is tied up and tape is over his mouth- u are silenced
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:29 pm

"to tease the prisoner and to train my eye outside of the hide out"
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:30 pm

*turns into a log and body slams naruto from the ceiling* "suck up"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:31 pm

(megami where is konan?) hmmm well megami go to sleep then tomarrow ill teach u some new jutsu
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:33 pm

"really!!! even how to make those bodies with the abilites!!!" (Um sis is next to me)
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:37 pm

yes i promise but u gotta go get some sleep
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:39 pm

"ok...fine he was boring me anyway" walks to room and sleeps in my bed (me and sis have to go at 7 and will be back at 8 for our band rehersal)
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:40 pm

heh -looks at them- go do something that wont make me kill u. -walks to room and lays in my bed-
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:49 pm

(can we go on to next day lol not to sound pushy lol)
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:50 pm

>.>
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:50 pm

-wakes up and walks to the akatsuki training grounds waiting for megami-
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:53 pm

wakes up and goes to where daddy is
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:55 pm

(post in the Akatsuki Training Grounds towards the bottom of the site)
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:33 pm

how long do i have to wait *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:03 pm

"why haven't you tried to escape?"
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:05 pm

arent you going to come after me or something i cant hide forever
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:25 pm

"true but it'd lighten things up around here"
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:31 pm

nah ill just stay here for a little while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extracting The Ten Tails
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Roots :: Akatsuki Hideout :: Akatsuki Ritual Chamber-
Jump to: