Akatsuki Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Roots

this is akatsuki roots please enjoy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extracting The Ten Tails

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pein
Admin
Pein

Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 pm

-comes in- its time for the ritual -takes nakudo out of the cell and towards the statue room- .....
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:49 pm

*hums the funeral march*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:10 pm

-puts nakudo in the hands of the statue and jumps on the statue's right thump- all akatsuki to me -makes a handsign-
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:25 pm

*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:28 pm

-makes a handsign and a blue orb forms around nakudo as it painfuly starts to extract his purple chakra- .....
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:45 pm

*one minute in a huge amount of chakra comes out at once*
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Konan-jumps on the middle left hand i think but is in a hologram version of it (shadow body oh and sorry im talking under sis acount cause im too lazy plus she still wants on ^^)
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:46 pm

hmmm? -tries to control his outflow of chakra-
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 pm

Konan-focusses chakra to help pein
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:59 pm

*chakra flows Faster and more*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Ugh! -closes one of my eyes as a crack appears on the statue- i must control it....
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:01 pm

*chakra keeps coming faster(no homo) *
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:02 pm

Bakuro jumps on the right index finger, adding half his chakra to stablize the chakra.
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Konan-helps pien

Diedara-(im playing as her till she gets on her self) jumps on and also focuses
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm

*a greater amount comes out at once*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:09 pm

not good...its too much -sees the statue start to crack more- shit everyone down! -jumps off the pillar as the room starts to rumble-
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:11 pm

Bakuro starts channeling chakra and begins making handsigns.
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Konan-Jumps off quick

Diedara-jumps off as well
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:16 pm

-the statue explodes to to massive overflow of incoming chakra as i dive infront of konan shielding her from the explosion-
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Bakuro jumps out of the way of the explosion's path.
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Deidara-"hm..heh" jumps in front of it holds palm out and chakra is eaten by mouth in palm "a low rank like me saving you hm..thats funny hm"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:27 pm

-gets up and looks around- hes escaped!
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:29 pm

Diedara-"damn hm"

Konan-"we were so close"
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:31 pm

"calm down, he cant run........i sent one of my summonings after him" *looks at deidara* "and i let you save me, i used half my chakra helping pein stablize the chakra."
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Diedara-"what ever hm"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extracting The Ten Tails   Extracting The Ten Tails - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extracting The Ten Tails
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Roots :: Akatsuki Hideout :: Akatsuki Ritual Chamber-
Jump to: