Akatsuki Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Roots

this is akatsuki roots please enjoy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megami's Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:52 pm

-waiting in the feild for my daughter-
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:57 pm

appears and smiles "hi daddy"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:58 pm

hello did u sleep well megami? i hope so cause u got a buzy day
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:00 pm

"oh fun" smiles and activates eyes
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:04 pm

-makes a handsign and summons four bodies that look similar to megami's own as they all lay their motionless- i must put a part of your soul into each body for u to control them. (imagine these bodies just they look like u)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:06 pm

they sorta do) "ok daddy so how i do that"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:08 pm

im sorry this part i gotta do -chakra covers my hand as i hit u in the chest softly pushing four orbs of ur soul out and each go into a different body- now think of something one of your bodies should do and they will do it.
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:11 pm

"um ok" thinks of one to throw a kunai at you knowing you would block it that you wouldnt mind
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:17 pm

-as one throws a kunai i duck and catch it- nice megami
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm

"really i thought that was bad"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:44 pm

your learning this fast thats my girl
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:47 pm

"thanks daddy"keeps talking to you as one sneeks up behinde you and touches your back obsorbing 15% of your chakra then sending it back into you with a little explosion attached to it as the boddy that attack you melts to ash then forms again behinde me "..."
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:49 pm

ugh ....what the.....heh u little sneak -laughs-
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:50 pm

"um i never thought this one had the element powers" suprised "hmm i should name them so i don't get confused
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:53 pm

yea..i named mine to the elements they possess
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:55 pm

"um daddy ima give mine ninja names like Umi, Ora, Yuki, and Naki" (i found a beter pic:Megami's Training Anime_group_fav2)
smiles " well what you think"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:59 pm

sounds good megami -smiles-
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 pm

(im working on the pic right now)

"thanks" smiles "so any other jutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:06 pm

hmmm what jutsu would u like to learn?
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:13 pm

all our clan jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 pm

-nods- hmmm where to begin -starts to think-
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:18 pm

"control of gravity" coughs it
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:26 pm

ok well u focus ur chakra into the air around u to make it as short or large as u want then u amplify it to make if heavy acting as gravity on your opponent.
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:28 pm

"ok" smiles and focuses chakra into the air around me but you dont notice my bodies also do so and then i force the air down not meaning to send you down hard but you do "oops...sorry daddy are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:36 pm

-gets up- huh? -spits out a tooth- well thats gonna be sore but im fine -rubs ur head- dont beat daddy up to much ok megami? -laughs-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Megami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megami's Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next