Akatsuki Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Roots

this is akatsuki roots please enjoy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Megami's Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megami

Megami

Megami's Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:37 pm

blushes "i didnt mean to"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:39 pm

its ok -smiles and lifts her head so shes looking me in the eyes- you make me very proud megami. i know you'll be like ur mother someday. a good fighter and great wife to a lucky man.
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm

"yeah about that naruto asked me to go out with him and..."
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:42 pm

hmmmm naruto? well do u think u will be happy with him? if u think so go for it. i dont care who u date as long as they don't hurt u. im not the type of father to snap at my daughter dating someone.
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:44 pm

"ok and thats the thing i duno if i should im 13 hes 16 >_<"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:46 pm

well its only about 3 years difference megami. you can find love of people a few years older or younger then u. im older then ur mother and i love her.
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:47 pm

"true..so its alright if i give it a try"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:49 pm

of course just tell me if he hurts u ok -smiles as i rub her head- your my little girl megami. the only child i have. and i wont let nothing hurt you or your mother untill im dead first.
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm

"yes daddy" smiles "so any other jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:53 pm

you gotta give me some so i know which ones u really wanna know (gtg)
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:55 pm

"um i wanna mater the elements and i want to face a 4 your bodies gainst mine and me vs you so i can train"
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:47 am

ok -summons four of my five bodies as i summon the animal realm, hell realm, asura realm, and hungery ghost realm- ....tell me when your ready megami but i wont go easy.
Back to top Go down
Megami

Megami

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:20 am

"i know" Ora and Umi are back to back and Yuki and Naki are in the trees far from your vission and i concentrate chakra in the ground
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:59 am

....Go -my asura body shoots a lazer at u as the hungry ghost body runs at ora- hump -jumps up and throws a kunai at u-
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:47 am

appears on a tree "how sweet father and daughter fighting" ^^
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:28 pm

heh thanks dear. hey konan i gotta talk to u in private after this
Back to top Go down
Konan

Konan

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:43 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megami's Training   Megami's Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megami's Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2