Akatsuki Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Roots

this is akatsuki roots please enjoy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Villages Great Demise

Go down 
+3
Kado Gaizu
Nakudo
Ona-Ki
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

The Villages Great Demise Empty
PostSubject: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:35 pm

*a shoot down twisting my wrist causing wires to cut through buildings and as i land i twist my wrist again shooting the wires back in then i look up at the sky* today this village will meet its death
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:16 pm

*appears behind her* im sorry i cant allow that
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:32 pm

oh and why is that!
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:34 pm

ummm i dont know just feel like being the hero
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:36 pm

well dont *turns my foot and a wire ataches to your leg and iturn foot again and it cuts right into you* stupid clone...
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:37 pm

ehhh
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:38 pm

so that wasnt a clone....tell me why is a kage so out in the open and not sheilding himself with a clone?
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:39 pm

im only a chunin heh
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:39 pm

whos kage then
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:41 pm

hmm i dont really know or care but i do know he would want you *taps your nose* to destroy the village *disappears from the thread*
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:42 pm

...little brat touched me...
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:43 pm

heh im no brat im the next kage of here
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:45 pm

right ...you little runt dont touch me or ill kill you
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:46 pm

you really dont like me touching you do you?
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:49 pm

no as a matter of fact i dont
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:50 pm

then you wouldnt mind this *kisses you and jumps back*
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:51 pm

...you ungrateful little brat!!!
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:52 pm

point proven heh
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 pm

im ganna murder you *takes out my sword*
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:54 pm

*draws my two swords* and i didnt have time to buy you dinner too
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:55 pm

shut up!
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:56 pm

make me
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:59 pm

fine * appears behinde you sword ayour neck and i bind your body with the wires*
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:00 pm

ohh this is kinky i got to admit
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:01 pm

shut up *wires dig into you and sword going into your neck*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Villages Great Demise
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next