Akatsuki Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Roots

this is akatsuki roots please enjoy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Villages Great Demise

Go down 
+3
Kado Gaizu
Nakudo
Ona-Ki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pein
Admin
Pein

The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:49 am

-holds hand up about to snap my fingers- well jinchuriki what will u chose? urself or the villagers
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:51 am

*sigh and purple chakra dissolves* dont harm the gurl and ill go
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:51 am

*dodges* nice try little boy now its my turn *my chakra bursts out and then i smirk and i do handsigns* Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!!! *shoots at the ground where your feet stan leaving burned circle mark around you that my chakra soon binds you in and you can leave the circle*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:53 am

light enough hes agreed....and its a deal...now light let him go...-snaps my fingers and the other bodies vanish-
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:54 am

WHAT!
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:54 am

no fair ... but fine *i release my chakra i close my eyes and bind it with my blindfold*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:05 am

good now nakudo as i agreed i spared them and her....lets go -starts to walk away-
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:07 am

you did but i never said i would *mutters to self*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am

hehehe i dont think my friend would like that -snaps fingers-
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:08 am

-appears behind light- ...
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 am

*follows pein*
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 am

heh i honestly could care less
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:15 am

-follows behind nakudo- ...........
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:15 am

*mutters* finally *touches the ground and chakra bursts and destroys the kage office and i walk out*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:18 am

-turns back and sees the office fall- u idiot!
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am

bastard now deals off *disappears*
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:20 am

im not of your organization...i only let you have his bijuu cause theres one with more power im after *chuckles and disappears*
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:20 am

*nakudo is stuck in yet another circle and is concentrated in chakra*
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 am

*and ze clone disappears in the circle*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:22 am

heh deals off...sasuke have fun..-vanishes-
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:22 am

so an uchiha that still lives ai?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:23 am

-walks towards the village and takes my sword out as i enter it not noticing light- ........
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:26 am

heh i will let him figure out that im an uchiha too but with more skills but oh well *walks out slowly*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 am

-starts to murder the remaining villagers one by one- ...
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:36 am

*all starts vanishing as if there clones*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Villages Great Demise
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next