Akatsuki Roots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Roots

this is akatsuki roots please enjoy.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Villages Great Demise

Go down 
+3
Kado Gaizu
Nakudo
Ona-Ki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakudo

Nakudo

The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:04 pm

oh cheer up*clone dissappears*
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:05 pm

....damn brat...
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:06 pm

*reappears infront of you in battle position*
Back to top Go down
Ona-Ki

Ona-Ki

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:35 pm

im ganna kill you
Back to top Go down
Kado Gaizu

Kado Gaizu

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:37 pm

*sitting in a tree* Nakudo she's right you are a brat
Back to top Go down
Bakuro Naiya

Bakuro Naiya

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Bakuro appears and grabs kado. "geez do i have to put a leash on you this isnt our business" BAkuro disappears with kado.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:24 am

Chibaku Tenshi! (Gravity Sphere) -a black ball appears in the sky sucking nakudo and the girl inside as rocks and trees fly up and slam into them making a giant floating ball of earth that slowly starts to crush them- heh a jinchuriki and a girl with 50 million on her head all in one shot. guess its my lucky day
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:15 am

wow so many interruptions*adds fire the the ball of earth (making it magma) and sends it at pein*
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:18 am

*appears on a tree branch as my eyes are covered by a bandana*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:22 am

-jumps up and makes handsigns- oh this is where it gets fun -makes handsigns- Fuujutsu Kyuuin! -a huge force of gravity forces down and destroys almost all the village- hehehe -looks around at the dead bodies from being crushed to death-
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:23 am

you bastard *purple chakra starts forming around my body*
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:24 am

*chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 am

not so fast. try anything and ill kill any remaining survivers
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:26 am

now now thats not playing fair now is it *jokinly talking*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:26 am

alls fair in love and war
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:27 am

not if i kill you first *tackles you*
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:29 am

*sighs* he is annoying *does handsigns* fire style:Dragon Flame Burst Jutsu *shuts a dragon flame at you then it bursts into amillion dragon flame bombs twards nakudo*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:29 am

oh hehehe look around u fool! -as he looks he sees four bodies of me at each edge of whats left of the village- now come out Ningendou! -another body of me kicks nakudo off me as i get up and jumps away from the fire ball dusting myself off- mind u, u have two options come with me and save them or fight and watch as i kill them off slowly.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:33 am

laughs* now now pein dont jump to conclusions here
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:38 am

your gonna kill them anyway!* two tails form slowly*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:40 am

oh no not unless u force me to -holds up my fingers looking like im about to snap them- and when i snap my fingers that area will be killed if u fight back. i give u my word come with us and no harm will come of them
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:44 am

Pein your such an idiot *rips off my blind fold*
Back to top Go down
Pein
Admin
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:45 am

your the idiot i need this jinchuriki alive
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:46 am

*opens eyes and silver bloody eye* and he will be as soon i put some injuries on him *chuckles maniacly*
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:48 am

*chakra extands and swipes light in the stomach* sit down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Villages Great Demise   The Villages Great Demise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Villages Great Demise
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next